Wednesday, September 17, 2008

time to tighten the belt....

Last day of the fast. I made it!!! I am however beyond sick of lemonade and herbal tea. I found this fast was hard. I was good till day 7 then the food crazies set it and I've been fighting them since. I was going stir crazy to be exact. I have decided that I won't be doing this one again. I've done it several times and this time was insane. There are tonnes of other ways to detox and I will in future explore other methods.

I can feel my body screaming for food! Literally! I need to start listening when my body tells me things. This isn't my mind playing tricks. I am starving! I've done my 10 days.

My belt is literally being tightened in other ways as well. I need to find cheaper ways of surviving. I've cut back on services such as cable and internet and am starting a search for a cheaper 1 bedroom apartment. I wanted to move anyway. A combination of outrageous rent, and annoying neighbours is pushing me out. That and I am too far north of downtown for my liking. So the apartment hunt in the Queen W and Roncesvalles area begins again. I should have moved there to begin with a year and a half ago, I took this place out of convenience and shouldn't have.

I need to see if I can pull that belt in one more notch!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???