Tuesday, September 16, 2008

are we there yet?

Today, tomorrow and I'm done!!! I am so tired of lemonade and herbal tea it isn't even funny! But, I need to push on...

On your first day off you are suppose to only drink fresh orange juice. Not going to happen. I did that first fast and I was starving all day. The orange juice is suppose to prepare your stomach for food. Since the first one (and have done many fasts since) I have started my day off with fresh apple/pear/ginger juice, then a huge bowl of fresh fruit, a snack of crackers and then a big bowl of soup for dinner. Day two is suppose to be what I just mentioned. I already decided the soup I am having. Squash soup! Thursday morning I am going to fill my crock pot with all the ingredients and by dinner time.. SOUP!

Loving to torment myself, I went to the grocery store and bought food! My fridge is once again full of fresh fruit and veggies, just waiting for me to make it!!! I am tempting fate here. All that food had me salivating, but.. I have to do it! I have to not eat any of it. Thursday is only 45.5 hours away.... the countdown to Food Day has begun!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???