Monday, September 15, 2008

brains.. brains... mmmmmmmmmmm

It's day 8 and I AM HAVING FOOD CRAZIES. I'm not hungry, not in the least, yet I have this uncontrollable urge to rip my cupboards open right now and devour anything edible. The crazies started last night while I was watching a zombie movie and smacking my lips to the sound of tearing flesh. I was actually salivating at the thought of it!

It is only 1.5 more days to go. I know I can make it, but am wishing 'is it Thursday morning yet and WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING' point, that I always get to around now. Usually I start obsessively looking at food on the internet or in cookbooks. I haven't done that yet... YET. At some point before Thursday I also have to go buy food. I have nothing in my fridge that is fresh. Walking through the market is going to be TORTURE. But.. I will do it, put on my blinders, come home, unpack it all and drink some more lemonade!

The insanity is starting to set in, but... I am almost there. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and there is a huge bowl of soup waiting for me.

Viki, Janis and I will be going out Sunday to celebrate, it will be a well deserved feast!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???