Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day 2....

It's day 2 of my cleanse. It's a gorgeous day out, a day I should be enjoying. Walking around in the crisp air that signifies the beginning of fall. I should be wandering around Yorkville right now, seeing out stars, carrying a large tea in my hand. But, I'm not. I'm sitting on my couch, waiting for the kettle to boil, then I will spend the day here writing.

I'm not feeling well physically and emotionally. I feel drained and weak, have had a headache for 3 days. None of this is due to the fast, it started a few days before, my throat is hot and I am achy all over. Yesterday I slept all afternoon and last night was in bed by 9:30 not crawling out again till 10 am. I still feel like poo, for lack of a better word. As I said in an earlier post it's times like this when I would love to have someone take care of me.

On a happy note, I lost 3.3 lbs on my first day of the fast, all water I am sure though...

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???