Thursday, September 11, 2008

Food, food everywhere food!

Why is it when I am fasting, I notice how much food is out there... commercials, magazines, tv shows... EVERYWHERE. I am almost through day 4 of my fast and suddenly this evening I am over come with HUNGER. It comes in waves, I talk myself down then.... blammo... food in my face. It doesn't matter how bad the food is, people are mostly eating animals. It actually turns me off, but it is the motions and expression of the actors faces, eating, chewing... enjoying!

It is starting to push me over the edge... and I have 5 plus days to go. I even tried distracting myself by reading World War Z, but the mention of the zombies tearing into human flesh.. you get my point... rumble rumble rumble...

There may even be an echo down in my belly. And it's echoing back, FEED ME! FEED ME!

After Wednesday you will get fed... and fed well! Now stop thinking about food!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???