Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 4... I'm confused...

It's day 4 of my cleanse/fast. I feel much better today, I think the constant flow of vitamin C going through my body kicked the flu to the curb. That and all the sleep... I'm a little confused though, today when I weighed myself via wii fit... I've gained .5 of a pound... um... how does one gain weight during a fast. On days one and two I only consumed 3 glasses of the lemonade each day, yesterday I drank 5. 2 extra glasses shouldn't add .5 lbs, not to mention I did 30 minutes of yoga and went for a 30 minute walk yesterday so... How is it even possible, that I gained weight. Surely an extra teaspoon of maple syrup to sweeten my tea didn't do it. I think in total I consumed 600 calories yesterday.

In the past, day 4 has been the day where i start losing fat, the first 2 days are water. Like I said, I'm confused, but, like my love life, I am not going to bother trying to figure it out... I will just be frustrated.

He who lives looking for pleasures only, his senses uncontrolled, immoderate in his food, idle, and weak, Mara (the Tempter) will certainly overthrow him, as the wind throws down a weak tree. He who lives without looking for pleasures, his senses well controlled, moderate in his food, faithful and strong, him Mara will certainly not overthrow, any more than the wind throws down a strong mountain.
Dhammapada V. 7-8

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???