Thursday, September 18, 2008

by the gods, I made it out alive

Right now I am enjoying a big bowl of fruit... oh how wonderful and yummy these purple and red berries taste. Going without food for 10 days has made me appreciate them. As I said in an earlier blog, I won't be doing the master cleanse again, I'm not saying it's a bad way to detox, I now have a clean slate to work with in my quest to eat as healthy as possible, I'm just not doing it again. The reason I'm not doing this one again, (as the food crazies from day 7 on almost made me mad) during it I started to think it was time to find a different way to detox. So I will.

Today was the first day I was able to beat up my wii boxing guy and that made me happy. It almost felt like I was doing it for the very first time again! Since starting the wii fit and in combination with the fast, I have lost a little over 15 lbs. I have about another 15 to go to be at my target weight.

I can smell the soup cooking in the crock pot... mmmmmmm I can't wait for dinner time when I finally get to put something warm in my tummy that isn't herbal tea. I AM SO F*CKIN G SICK OF HERBAL TEA AND LEMONADE, you have no clue. I actually didn't finish the jug I had from yesterday. Me thinks, it might be going down the sink, at this point I can't even stand the sight of it!!!

Right now, I'm going back to my bowl of fruity goodness... oh food, how do I love thee!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???