Saturday, September 13, 2008

Day 6, it's all downhill from here

Whoo hoo day 6! Past the halfway mark. I feel ok, I notice I am sleeping longer than usual and losing my energy around 5 pm. Which is fine, I will just snuggle up on my couch with some old monster movies! I am attempting to get out today and go to the Queen West Art Crawl. A couple of friends are vendors and I want to go say hi. And I NEED to get out of my apartment. I spent another Friday night, on the couch watching TV and movies instead of having a life! I need to stop being such a hermit!

I also realized I stopped doing something and once the fast is done I am going to start again. Taking myself out on dates. I use to do this all the time. Go to a nice restaurant, order delicious food, read a book and eat. Or similar at a coffee shop. Wander around the city etc. Instead I have had my head stuck in this laptop too long. Also, if I take myself out on a date, I know how the evening is going to end!

Ok, fingers crossed that the rain holds off so I can get some air, that isn't on my balcony!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???