Monday, September 8, 2008

blah can someone make me a cup of tea...

Normally I would say I love living on my own, for the most part it's amazing but for the other parts, it sucks. It sucks even more at moments like this and right now it would be nice to have someone else around. When I'm not feeling well, I am admittedly a big baby. I want a big bowl of vegan hot and sour soup from Buddha's Vegetarian Restaurant, someone to make me tea, give me a massage and dote on me. When I am not feeling well I want someone to crawl under a quilt with, cuddle and watch movies.

I think my mother may have spoiled me that way. But... considering that I'm on my own, if I wasn't fasting, I would go get that big bowl of soup and I will shuffle into the kitchen to make my own tea. If I had the energy I'd run a bath but... instead, I am going to lay here on the couch and whine, watch a movie and be a big baby... at least the dogs are snuggle worthy...

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???