Friday, September 12, 2008

Half way mark...

Today is day five, the half way mark. Not officially half way till I actually make through the day, but so close! I have a bunch of running around to do today so am hoping, I will keep hunger at bay. I am feeling a lot better today, my energy is coming back, but I still can't over do it!

Last night I dreamt I was stealing bits of food here and there. Sneaking bites of strawberries, biscuits etc, and the entire time worried that viki and janis were going to catch me doing it. I know I had a few other bizarre dreams but the food one was the only one I could recall.

On the weight lost end of things, I've lost .4 lbs.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???