Thursday, September 11, 2008

The hunger.. THE HUNGER!!!!!

So um.. in the last hour.. I've gotten HUNGRY!!! I've went almost 4 days without craving or thinking about food. Right now, I am having cravings for... mushroom gravy and mashed potatoes!!!!!!! Also every time I walk into the kitchen my popcorn maker is calling my name... use me.. use me. is whispers.. STOP!!!!! I can do this. I can get till end of day Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday will be my test. I foolishly didn't buy enough syrup and will need to walk into carrot to buy more.. and lemons, but in order to get to the syrup I have to pass several racks of baked goods.. I CAN DO IT! I CAN DO IT!!

Now I'm going to drink a pot of tea in hopes it will fill my tummy with warmness and liquid... EEGAH!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???