Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 3 lemonade yum.. chamomile yuck

It's day 3, and I am down another 2.2lbs. Again this could be a lot of water, you don't really start losing fat till after day 3. I am getting incredibly bored with the Chamomile and Peppermint tea. I am going to attempt to get some air (after 2 days in bed) and head over to the health food store and see what other herbal teas they have to offer. However, once the fast is done, I need to be regimented and keep the weight I've lost from the fast off as well as lose the rest to get to my goal of 140lbs. I was immobile for almost 3 mths because of a sprained knee and gained twenty some pounds. I am not happy about it. I have a lot more hard work ahead but will get there. Taking my health and diet to the next level, drinking only occasionally (and keeping it to a minimum of 2 drinks), working out daily.

My diet is one thing that is an important thing to change. I come from a family background of diabetes and heart disease. Both sides of my family suffer from it. I am a Vegan so that right there has cut my chances of getting either disease greatly, I was raw Vegan for 6 months, then due to many life changes found it hard to maintain. After the fast I will be going back to a largely raw diet, but I am a foodie and I LOVE to cook and create new recipes, I know I cannot deprive myself from the occasional cooked meal, so I won't. Removing canned and processed foods from my diet are also going to make a big difference.

This fast has come at a time when I need it the most!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???