Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mmm Rabbit Food!

It begins again!

About a year ago, I fell off the raw wagon. I was doing ok up till then, I wasn't 100% raw but was still hanging in at around 80 %. Then I had a few major changes happen. The last two years have been about major changes. And because of this I stopped being as dedicated to raw. To top it all off, early last spring I injured my knee and couldn't walk properly for almost 3 months. It took about 9 months before I could start exercising again. A combination of my addiction to carbs and sitting on my ass, I gained 20 some pounds.

Weight gain has made me feel gross, bloated and unattractive. I'm not going back to a raw vegan diet for the weight loss, it is a benefit. I am returning to the raw lifestyle because when I was on it before, I had felt healthy, energetic and alive! Though it can be a bit of work preparing some of the dishes, it was well worth it for me. I lost weight, cellulite was almost non existent, my skin glowed and I never felt tired. When people around me where getting sick with the flu or colds I was as healthy as an Ox. The benefits are well worth the work.

Starting Tuesday, I am moving back to a raw diet. From then till April 30th, I will stick to 100% as a way of detoxing my body, then May 1st will stick to a 90% raw diet. I had originally tried to do this starting January 1st but failed. I think it was because it was still winter and my body was craving warm foods. That and I wasn't in the proper mind set. I am now and can't wait. I am starting myself off with a 3 day juice cleanse, then right into the rabbit food as so many others call it!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???