Tuesday, March 24, 2009

End of Day 1

Wow! I have had the worst caffeine withdrawal headache ever! I've done the Master Cleanse several times and don't recall having one this bad. I actually had to take a nap this after noon. I am feeling a bit better right now, but OYE my head!

Today I had 2 large glasses of Juice (1 was apple/carrot/pear/ginger, the other was strawberry/blackberry/ginger/pineapple) and 3 large glasses of green smoothie (2 bananas/1 avocado/1 bunch of spinach and water to your preferred thickness).

Tomorrow I will likely have the same but I think I need to have a bit more fruit juices.

Day 1 is done! 2 more to go :)

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???