Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 3 of everything

Today is the final day of the fast and day 3 of the 100 day raw challenge. I feel MUCH better this morning as the headache is GONE! Though the cause of it was caffeine, I miss my morning coffee ritual. I almost poured my juice into my bodum so I could pour it into a coffee mug! I think it isn't the same exactly but... While my energy is high I am going to shower and go to the fruit market and buy all the food I will need for the next few days. To keep costs down, starting next week I will be starting my weekly trip to Chinatown to by my produce. It is way cheaper than regular stores, not to mention the variety!!!

I know I am sounding like a broken record, but it frustrates me that healthy food, such as fruits and veggies are so much more expensive than processed crap. The government is doing all this research as to why the obesity rate is so high! That would be one of the big factors! Why not make potato chips and cola super expensive and fruit and veggies inexpensive. Rather than dish out so much money to the tobacco industry give free financial aid to farmers! Our society is so incredibly backwards.

Yes I've been doing a LOT of thinking these last few days.

today's weigh in -1.1lbs
Total weight loss = -1.8lbs

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???