Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 2 is almost done!

I am almost finished Day 2. I have low energy and took another nap this afternoon. I seem to have a burst of energy right now though!!!

Tomorrow I am going to go grocery shopping and buy tonnes of salad stuff and stuff to make raw apple cookies! I am craving them right now!!!

I am thinking I am not drinking enough juice right now. That would explain my low energy. I am considering juice feasting after the 100 Day Raw challenge is done, but need to do more research. I need to understand how to get past feeling like I have no energy. Once I understand that I will attempt it.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???