Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 5 and fight with another ritual

It is Saturday morning. My normal ritual is to sit with a cup of coffee and read through the paper. This will be the first Saturday in a long time that I will be reading the paper with out one. Instead I am going to pour a green smoothie into a large coffee cup and read the Sunday funnies.

Every day I'm trying something new, to keep it interesting. Today I started adding beat to my juice. Damn it was yummy! Last night I had dehydrated apple cookies that I made. I also just dehydrated raw veggie bacon and once the onion bread is done I want to try a raw blt. The only thing is I may have made the onion bread too thin :(. It is easy enough to make another batch.

After I finish my paper, I'm going out for a walk. It's a gorgeous day out!!!

Weight loss today - no change
Total - -2.2lbs

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???