Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The First Robin and The First Day

Today is day 1 of my 100 day raw challenge. While walking the dogs I saw my first Robin. I think this is a sign that spring is really here and today is a great day to start. I am starting off with a 3 day juice feast. I will be drinking nothing but fresh juice and green smoothies. Of course leave it to me to wake up starving!

I shouldn't be hungry. I feasted at my friend Cathy's so really I shouldn't be this hungry already, but it may very be psychological. I am going to attempt to blog about is as much as possible, as well as take as many pictures of the things I am eating. Currently I have sunflower seeds and broccoli seeds sprouting for my yummy salads and chick peas sprouting for raw falafels I am hoping to start dehydrating today.

I also need to do this and stay within my budget as well. With raw there are tonnes of raw pre-made products out there. I am going to stay away from those and stick to mostly fresh fruit and veggies. Fortunately with spring and summer there will be a nice variety of both. I also need to cut back on raw nuts. They are incredibly expensive and I have decided I will use them minimally.


Juice and Smoothies Before...




After:

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???