Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 7 and 93 more to go!

I'm on day 7 of the 100 day raw fast! From here on in I may not post every day but at least a few times a week. Just to show my progress. I'm afraid if I post daily they will be the same boring repeats. I don't ever want to bore anyone. It's another dreary day out and a bit cold! I was considering a walk but, am going to stay in work out, write and read. Hurry UP spring!

One great thing about raw is it cleans you out! I am going to have the cleanest colon in town!!! People don't like talking about poo, but it is a big part of our bodies! So there!

Weight today = no change (I would think I'd have lost a bit again and am a bit, hmmmm, need to figure out what's going on)
total lost = 2.2lbs

I'm also LOVING my wii. I found in the used bin at a games store a copy of My Personal Fitness trainer. I was getting a bit bored with the wii Fit program. I'd reached all the highest levels and needed something else to challenge me. This program really is!!! I have only been doing the 15 minute work outs because I needed to figure out how it worked. Starting Wednesday (the program has a schedule for me and tomorrow is my off day) I am pushing it up to 30 minutes.

I'm really craving coffee today. In a I can't sit still and I want to go make some now way! I have to keep talking myself out of it!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???