Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 4 here I come!

The sun is out, I woke up with out a head ache and did I mention the sun is out! It actually felt like spring this morning when I took the pups out for their morning walk.

One thing fasting does to me is it makes me do a lot of thinking. Maybe even too much and I tend to have a lot of very odd dreams. I had one about my ex last night. He is french Canadian (in real life) and in the dream was berating me in french. I woke up feeling bad this morning, as if I had been scolded for real. The relationship itself ended badly and he is one of the main reasons I have little trust in men these days. What is it they say about one bad apple.

Moving on...

Today I get to have food!!! I am not going over board though, I am starting off with juice, then a bowl of fruit. My lunch will likely be a smoothie and some nuts and dried fruit. And dinner a large salad. I may stick with this menu for a few days, then gradually add in different things for dinner. I was going to resume working out today, but I think I will wait one more day. I'm just coming off the fast and don't want to push it.

It is suppose to be up to 11 degrees today. I am hoping that is stays warm, later I am taking my dog to the veg for yet another check up on his eye. I am sure he is getting sick of the vet. I know my credit card is!

Weight lost today .4
Total weight lost = -2.2

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???