Sunday, March 30, 2008

kick in the arse....

I love it when my horoscope gives me a swift kick in the arse!!!!!

Quickie:
Do you want a relationship to go deeper? Don't push this person. Give them time.

Overview:
Without really trying, you manage to impress exactly the right person in exactly the right way. Things should start to look brighter and brighter as this relationship deepens, so expect the best!

Me with little patience!!! I need to realize, I'm sometimes way ahead of the rest of the pack.. I need to slow down and wait for them to catch up!

Also starting tomorrow Sarrah and I are starting the 30 Day Raw Challenge. We are starting a day early but, I'm ready...I need to get back to where I was 6 months ago! I felt soooo much better when I was 80 % raw. Though it will be a lot of work.. I am determined to be 100% raw for all of April, and 80/90% afterwards! I lost weight quickly when I did it last time, felt healthier, has sooo much more energy and looked vibrant! I can't wait to get back to that happy space!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???