Tuesday, March 11, 2008

si Cuba!!!

I'm done with fucking winter. Done! After last Saturdays snow storm! OYE! So.... I'm going to CUBA! Si Cuba! I'm very excited to be going for so many reasons! The first one is I am going to be spending seven days straight, with and amazing person!!! Second is I can't wait to see Cuba. Third is I haven't been on a real vacation... meaning getting on an airplane and leaving Canada since 2001! Have I mentioned I'm excited.

I'm also a bit nervous. Not because of the vacation, but because of my dogs. I'm so paranoid when it comes to them. They are my babies. I am leaving them Sarrah and David. Tonight the dogs did a meet and greet. It was the first time they've all met. They did the initial sizing up... and after 30 minutes... didn't even notice they were in the same room with each other.... I worried for nothing!!!!!

I'm hoping that when we come back, the snow will be gone, it will be warm and the tulips will be up.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???