Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The fast that went by... really fast!

Aiya... so.. I lasted two days on the fast, which is outta the norm for me. Normally I do 10 plus. For some reason my body didn't agree with it this time and I felt incredibly sick for the entire time. I've learned to listen to my body and when it said no, I said ok. Instead, I've decided to go back on my Raw diet. Starting tomorrow I will work my way up to 100% raw for the April 30 Day Raw Challenge.

I started this Challenge last May and had a bunch of people join in. Though it was a bit of work, it was amazing. I felt spectacular the entire time and in the month of May lost about 15 pounds from doing 100% raw. Because I LOVE cooked food once the challenge is done I will stick to a 80% raw diet, allowing myself a few cooked meals each week. The benefits from being raw are so amazing, I wish I could bottle it.

I was 100 raw for 3 months, 80% raw for 3 months and then in October of last year, fell completely off the wagon. Since then I've gained back 10lbs. I was 15 lbs away from my goal weight. FIFTEEN POUNDS. I will admit I am pissed that I wasn't able to stick with it. It was hard, I moved around quite a bit and with all the other stuff going on, I just couldn't do it. Now, I have no excuses and am back on the plan again. So... I now not have 15lbs to lose, but the 10 I put back on, so in total 25 lbs. I am determined to have it all off by June and if I stick to it, will be completely healthy and at my goal.

I am also done with fasting. I may do 3 day juice fasts one in a while as they are an amazing way to cleanse the body, but doubt I will do the master cleanse again. I don't think my body required 10 days of fasting any longer. Especially if I am going to feel like shit again.

I've also been talking to Sarrah about it and she is also going to try the Raw Diet. She is borderline Diabetic and will benefit from eating healthy. We all do.

Raw Yumminess, here I come!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???