Monday, March 3, 2008

Are you kidding!!!

Ok.. it's March.. I am on day 1 of my fast. Now I figure, I'm working from home.. I won't have to suffer through the smells of other peoples food. It's warm out, I have all the windows open... guess what... someone is BBQing!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!

I realized the other day I need to do this fast. I've fallen off my food wagon and need to get back on it. I've gained 10 lbs since November. I need to get it off and an additional 15 lbs. I have a goal weight I need to get to and have been slacking!!! So, fast than back on my raw diet! Somehow I think it will make me feel better as well.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???