Thursday, March 13, 2008

is that cuba I can see on the horizon?

I am a day and a half away from sipping rum drinks with the yummiest person I know. I use the word yummy because he is just that, in more ways than one!

I've finished packing tonight because tomorrow is going to be busy and I don't want to forget anything. As I usually do I second guessed everything that was in the case, packed unpacked, counted, packed again... double checked.. then closed and locked the case. Am sure tomorrow I will.. check again... geez! I haven't been on a real vacation in years!!!!!!!!!!! My passport is empty and the first stamp to grace it's pages will be CUBA!

I was warned by my aunt carol, viki, janis and katie that the customs part will be an eye opener. I just want to be done all that already and enjoying the sun and having fun with the DR!

Si Cuba!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???