Thursday, March 6, 2008

Metropolis and raw reasoning

I am a huge fan of silent movies. Last night I watched Metropolis. I've seen it before but for some reason, this time it scared the shit out of me. It was released in 1927 and is Fritz Lang's visionary masterpiece of what he felt our future would be like. You know what, he nailed it. We aren't quite at the defined role of rich vs worker. But we are homing in on it and I wouldn't be surprised if very soon the division of classes happens and the workers find themselves living beneath the city. This movie really bothered me and Lang's genius use of lighting, machine manipulation and a very creepy, almost human like robot.... Hello nightmares.......

I am almost ready to get back on my raw train. I started juicing again yesterday, today I went to Chinatown to stock up on veggies and fruits and nuts, oh my. I've started soaking my nuts for the nut loaf I am going to start dehydrating. If only I could find a decent bread recipe... I am still debating about eh one in the ani phyo recipe book... do I do it... do I not do it.... I also came to the realization that when I stopped juicing before Xmas, I started gaining weight. So back on juicing, back on raw food, sprouting and dehydrating. Yes it seems like a lot of work, but I will be upfront. If is well worth it!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???