Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bad horror day....

Ask me how much I am hating winter!!!!!! No really ask me. I had plans of going to Chinatown today to get all the stuff I needed to start my raw food diet... and well, thanks Wiarton Willie, you albino fucker.... it was storming.. it's all bright and sunny now... but I don't want to go now, because by the time I am done it will be rush hour. I loath transit as it is. Lugging groceries, in the snow and crowded street cars... no thanks. I know complain much!

Earlier I was talking to Sarrah about my change of plans. She laughed at me and said, 'I am amazed by your ability to talk yourself out of things.' It's true, if I had a superpower, that would be it. Instead, I will go tomorrow. I don't have a choice. I don't have enough fruit and veggies. What I have chosen to do is drink coffee, on my second pot, watch Boris Karloff and write.

I also took the opportunity of being stuck inside, to clean my apartment, tidy up my office area and at some point lug my laundry downstairs. Ok, so I'm not stuck inside. When it's cold out, I don't feel like leaving my apartment.....ever!!!!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???