Friday, March 7, 2008

I need to voice out about this!

I am an advocate that hollywood sucks! All they do these days is reality (what a joke) TV and remake movies that DO NOT need to be remade. I am a lover of horror. British and Asian/Japanese horror is my absolutely FAV. I am sick to my stomach every time I see Jessica Alba on the poster for Eye... it is still plastered all over the subway! These are movies that shouldn't be remade. The originals are horrific, terrifying and brilliant! No one, especially Hollywood has no right remake them.

The only reason Hollywood is remaking all these movies is they no longer have anyone talented enough to create brilliant screen plays. Why not hire new, fresh, vibrant talent. Like me. I have so many idea's coming out of my ass, I can't keep up or write them out fast enough!

Stop remaking movies. And stop with the multiple sequels. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Bruce Willis.... he didn't need to do another Die Hard... and Sylvester, stop making movies. We don't need another Rockie or Rambo... I just threw up a little bit just now. What's next... Ahhhhnold doing Conan the Sequel.

These Asian/Japanese horrors are brilliant! Watch the originals... NOT THE SEQUELS!!!!
Shutter
Eye... Fuck you Jessica Alba....
Ringu
The Grudge
Dark Water

I swear to God if they re-do the Audition and Old Boy! I am going to lose it!!!!!!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???