Friday, February 29, 2008

Wow!

It's official. You just sealed it for me.. YOU ARE A RETARD. Sarrah also just made me understand why... you are Data from Star Trek... your missing the emotional chip. Now I get it! Now I get it...

And... two other retards....... my dogs....... every time a door bell rings on TV, they think it is my doorbell and run to the door barking.........geez.

And horror movies..... when you are being chased by a car.... why do you continue to run down the road........... I don't understand that.

1 comment:

pixie said...

yes amazes me how many men are "data" and they prefer hanging onto this lack of something in their personality instead of opening up thereby experiences life to the fullest ....their loss, their problem I say!!

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???