Wednesday, February 6, 2008

One of my little quirks

Those who know me... know how much I LOVE horror movies, especially Zombie movies.  However, what I like even more than Zombie movies is really badly made horror.  The worse it is made, the more I LOVE it.  I am addicted to Scream channel and I swear during the day they have been showing some of the worst horror ever.   Right now I am watching 2000 maniacs... it's hokey, bad acting, great idea for a movie, don't get me wrong but terrible, terrible, terrible!!  And I can't take my eyes off it.  Just like a train wreck.  The only thing that is a bit disappointing about this movie is the director/writer Herschell Gordon Lewis is known for his gore. Blood Feast is a cult classic.  Yet, there isn't any.... you are lead up to the possibility of gore... then all you get is really bad imitation blood.... sigh.  But again... train wreck.... that I can't stop looking at.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???