Wednesday, February 27, 2008

positively single

Yesterday I was ready to pack up my place, my bags and move to another city... country.. something. It has been shit since Friday... to recap... had to rush my princess of a dog to the vet.... now not only is she on meds, but can no longer go up and down stairs or.. jump on the furniture.... it's such a joy carrying two 14 lb dogs up and down stairs...... ended something and ya.. yesterday property mgmt came up to tell me someone complained that my dog barked while he was on the balcony at 12:30 the other evening........ I thought what else... this morning I woke up and went... wow.... the responsibilities of being single... can't someone else do this stuff for me..... then I thought of all the things that are a bonus of being single...

no one fucks up my laundry
no one finishes the toilet roll and doesn't replace it
no one eats my last cookie, drinks my soy milk or eats that last piece of blueberry pie I was saving.
no one questions why I bought that $300 pair of cool red boots I don't need or complains that I have too many purses.
all of the drawers and closet are MINE, MINE, MINE
I have control of the remote!
I chose when I go out and when I come in and don't have to leave if I don't want to.
I don't have to ask if I should buy that can of what ever when I'm grocery shopping. I don't give a shit if you don't like peaches... I do and I'm buying a bushel
I can go days with out having to talk to anyone if I chose.. ok... not true, sarrah calls me daily to make sure I haven't fallen in the tub
I can sleep on what ever side of the bed I want, walk around the apartment naked
my apartment looks exactly the way I want it to
I can go on vacation when I want to go on vacation, where ever I want to go on vacation
I can have weekend guests and not have to ask anyone else if it's ok...
No one tells me what to wear... though.. I should stop getting dressed in the dark......
I can eat PBJ sandwiches 3 meals a day 7 days a week and no one can stop me
I can sit and watch 12 hours of really bad horror... and no one questions my sanity...

I know there are soooo many more...... but... I don't have that much time.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???