Sunday, February 10, 2008

my brain is all foggy....

I am trying to finish writing one final story for the short story book with viki and anna, yet, can't get into it.  At first I thought that it was that I was bored writing it.  I get that way sometimes, it just takes a new view of the story to get me excited again.  But that isn't it.  There is something weighing on me... something that I know has happened but I am too scared to find out if I'm correct.  It's not a bad thing really, it will just change a lot of things.  It will be a new challenge yes, but a positive one.  I just need to wait a few more days and if things don't change... I will go figure it out.  

I know this is cryptic, but I can't say anything else.  Why bother writing this, because to get things off my shoulders I have to write them down.  It usually helps.  And why am I worried about something I'm not even 100% about... I'm very intuitive.  Scary Intuitive.  I knew the second it happened.  I could actually sense it... then tryed to put it out of my mind... but.. I haven't.  Hopefully now I can go back to writing...

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???