Sunday, April 18, 2010

Restart!

I'm only day 18 on my Raw Challenge and I am already starting at 100 day raw challenge. Though I had a few minor falters, I've stuck to the challenge and have seen results. 2 inches lost, my hair and skin looking better and having more energy than I can remember, I am ready to push the challenge to the next level. 100 days of Raw.

Because I am restarting with a bigger challenge tomorrow, I have decided to allow myself to have a day of cooked food. I am excited to be doing the 100 day challenge. I've been wanting to do one in a long time but timing was never right. A lousy excuse and one I refuse to use this time.

Counting down! 10... 9... 8...

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???