Thursday, April 22, 2010

The 21 day challenge....

So... I didn't make it to the end. Today would have been day 22 but I am sick and had soup and coffee. Yesterday was craving a Sadie's Breakfast Burrito and ate one. I would say I stuck to about 90% for the most of this. That alone is pretty damn good. Not to mention I lost 2 inches.

The end result is I need to work out more. (been doing 2 to 3 days) I also have now created amazing eating habits that include 80/90% raw food each day, eating only at Vegan establishments, and going forward, cutting out processed food (though 100% is impossible as I need protein and that comes in the form of things like Tofu and Tempeh. One of the biggest bad habits I have killed is bread. I use to eat a bagel every morning and bread was ALWAYS my lazy food. I know I will occasionally eat bread but it is no longer in my daily diet.

I didn't make it to the 30 day mark at 100% but will keep pushing the envelope. I am determined by summer to be down a couple more inches and still be 80/90% raw.

Salar and I did good and I am still going to continue on and to promote raw to others. It is the healthiest thing we can do for ourselves.

There are a few things I have also discovered about myself in the last few weeks.
~I have zero tolerance for men or women, but especially men, who are full of themselves. Once upon a time I use to like cocky men. Now as I am getting older, I am realizing a cocky attitude is just a front for lack of self awareness and low self esteem.
~All talk and no action will get you no where with me. If you see me rolling my eyes, RUN!
~I need to start listening to my friends. It seems when my friends and parents/sister tell me good things about myself or compliment me, I always whisper in the back of my mind you are only saying that because you love me. It takes having a few strangers tell me these things to realize everyone was being sincere.
~I am my own worst enemy. Which is good because I know where I laid out the boobie traps.
~You have to try all the flavours in the ice cream shop. Vanilla is just so FUCKING BORING!
~I actually do prefer younger men. After a few weeks of dating men my own age, I realized that the ones who will keep up are the young hotties. Younger men are also way more open minded.
Though I haven't spent as much time with them as I should be. I love my friends to death. My core group of friends, girls, boys, zombies, vampires and monsters alike are amazing and I don't tell them enough.
~I am giddy about seeing Anna. I miss that girl to death and am glad she will be home, if only for a short time.
~I have no desire to ever return to facebook... at all.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???