Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 11... yes I'm still here

Oops! I guess I'm a bit behind on my posts. It's been a wee bit busy the last few days. I also have a confession to make... I ate something that wasn't raw. On Friday I had to go to a meeting and didn't go prepared... so, I had to eat part of a bagel. Trust me I paid for it afterward. Bloating, a feeling of uncomfortable heaviness in my stomach ALL DAY! I was hungry and there wasn't really much of an option so.... Lesson learned, keep raw bars or a bag of dates/nuts in my bag at all times!!!

Speaking of which I need to tweak my own larabar knock off recipe this week. Yesterday I started dehydrating raw curried falafels. I had to sprout some chickpeas, it took a couple of days for those to finish sprouting and by tomorrow I will have raw falafely goodness to take in my lunch. My next goal is to find a good raw wrap recipe so I can make falafel sandwiches.

Again this morning I caved and tried on the skinny jeans... I was able to get them almost all the way up... I seriously need to hide them somewhere until I've reached my goal, but can't seem to bring myself to do that. I honestly believe that I love self torture!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???