Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 7... ewwwww you wrascally wabbit!

I'm craving carrots.... is that normal... who craves carrots. I don't think this has anything to do with being on a raw diet. I am craving the taste of carrots. Normally when I fast or do detoxes, I crave other things, salty things. Usually potato chips or fries. Today this crazy... crazy craving for carrots kicked in. Because I don't have a peeler at work I would have had to buy those terrible baby carrots. I won't buy those because it is too hard to determine which are the carrots that aren't washed in a chlorine bath to preserve them. That's right folks. Ever notice they turn white after a while...

I am going to deal with the craving in about 5 minutes. Rather than chaw on 3 or 4 carrots I am going to juice them instead. That will kill the craving I hope!

I've figured out a plan to help being raw easier. Once a week I am going to make up marinades, sauces and dressings, likely mid week. Then one of the weekend days make two or three dehydrated things. Someone also said to chop up your all your veggies twice a week, but I actually don't mind the chopping. Just like washing dishes it is therapeutic for me.

I'm also considering a two day juice fast. I am trying to figure out what weekend and what juices to drink. Though they suggest you do a green juice fast, I may combine others as well. Still looking into that.

Ok... time to go juice my carrots!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???