Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 5 -- Hello! I'm hungry!

Hello Metabolism I'm Carolina, the person you will be tormenting for the rest of her life. Yesterday I was hungry ALL DAY. I'm not complaining, it just means my sluggish metabolism is waking up again. Same scenario today. The way to work around this is several smaller meals. I am starting that tomorrow. I also realized I need to add more live and less dehydrated stuff. I am dehydrating to keep me from getting bored, but have to remind myself that a lot of the dehydrated stuff is full of fat and calories. Some might say good fat and calories, but for someone who needs to get her body working to lose weight again needs to first lose the weight, then she can indulge!

I was searching for a link for a friend and came across this site. http://rawfoodswitch.com/. It's perfect! She sends out recipes every few days and you can take a coarse on how to transition! If you join her mailinglist you also get a couple free recipe book pdf's.

Yesterday Salar and I went to Kensington/Chinatown to stock up on veggies etc. It was a perfect day. Sunny and filled with busy happy people. The gorgeous weather will do that. I am trying to get into a habit of going to Chinatown twice a week to stock up. I also need to pick a day every week and make up my dressings and sauces for the week. If I pre make stuff it will make life sooo much easier.

The next things I am going to dehydrate though, just to keep things interesting are raw falafels, cookies and I need to tweek my larabar knock off recipe.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???