Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 9 of the fast Day 2 of being held hostage by Purolator...

I am now on day 9 of my raw challenge. It was almost a literal challenge as yesterday I sat in my apartment all day waiting for Purolator to deliver my new cell phone. My old phone has almost completely died and a new one is on the way. According to the evil delivery service I was suppose to have it in my hot little hands yesterday... by 5:15 pm my patience had run thin and upon calling them, the box had returned to the depot and they couldn't find a reason why in their system as to why I was missed. They of course 'assured me' that they would 'try', yes she said try, to deliver it to me today. So here I sit, a second day, not holding my breath.

I'm on day 9 of the raw challenge, but am a bit confused. I should have lost a bit more weight by now, but am still at 2.2lbs only. I am wondering if I am eating too much fat. As a snack I've had a handful of nuts, have avocado in my green smoothie at lunch and the dehydrated stuff does have quite a bit of nuts in it. I am going to cut back on that and instead of having nuts for a snack will chop up some carrots instead. I am relearning all raw so will make adjustments as I go. I am also upping my works starting today. I understand how the new program works now so am going to start at the 30 minute level and work up from there.

Yesterday I had to make changes on my profile on Facebook. Apparently if you are a woman and you have single on your profile, it is open season. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not opposed to the idea of dating, as a matter of a fact I am very open to the idea, what I don't appreciate is the types of, let's say 'propositions' I've been getting or the hostility I receive when I say thank you but I'm not interested. With certain things I am still old fashioned, I need manners and polite interaction and oh.. flowers. I am fully convinced the whole notion of properly courting someone has vanished and that makes me very sad. Chivalry shouldn't be dead. Trust me more bees with honey.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???