Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 14 of the raw challenge

I'm day 14 into the Raw Challenge. I'm growing weary of rabbit food. But I've committed to this for so many reasons. My health being the most important. I need to start changing it up a bit. I've removed most of the dehydrated stuff from my diet, but am getting sick of salads. I am considering having a all juice/smoothie day at least once a week, to give myself a break.

Though the weather has turned to shit, my attitude is as dark. I've realized I've been down for too long and need to crawl out of the dark, dank hole. Talking to Becks this weekend also helped remind me that I am allowed to be sad once in a while, but I can't let it affect my life.

So, tomorrow I think I am doing an all day juice/smoothie day. It's also my day off from working out. Muscles I forgot are SORE! But that is good, it means I am using them again. Like being raw, I am always on the verge of giving up, but I can't and won't.

Now to make spring happen!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???