Monday, January 7, 2008

rain... rain...

I've been outside once today and that was to walk the dogs.  It's January and we were having torrential downpours today.  What's that all about.  Bonus for me is I got quite a bit of work accomplished.  Both new issues for Shebytches and Lipstik are up and Sarrah and I did a bunch of work for Shebytches.  Shortly I will be trying to get all my reading caught up for my reviews.  One of my goals is to get stuff caught up and cleaned up so I can concentrate on my writing.  Originally I had planned to be up every day early and try to get all my writing etc done during the day.  I quickly realized I was kidding myself.  I'm not an early day person at all.  I start getting my creative juices flowing mid to late evening.  I realized I can't mess with that.

My faith in mankind is also getting an overhaul.  I guess all these years of being pessimistic that there isn't such a thing as a gentleman has finally caught up with me.  Turns out there really is such a thing.  I am also counting my blessings each day about my friends.  These ladies are awesome and are the best sisters anyone can ever ask for!  As we get older we start to appreciate what love really is and it doesn't always come in a nice neat little package.

Last night I had a moment of clarity about myself.  From that moment forward I realized I would never again sacrafic what makes me happy or what I want in life for any man.  The only one who suffers in the end is me.

On a side note, I LOVE really bad B horror movies, especially the ones made in the 60ish.  I know they aren't meant to be laughed at, but by the Gods... when something is that bad.... I think you get it!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???