Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hello Ms Invisible

I'm starting to feel a bit invisible these last couple weeks...  Viki and I have this ongoing joke about being the invisible twins.  We go out together and waitresses, bartenders... store sales people...  ignore us...  even when we want the bill... in the last little while I was having a really good streak of luck in this department... then... whammo, I'm back to being invisible.

Thing is, it's not just when I'm with Viki.  It's happening with everyone I'm with.  I'm also getting a little tired of not getting called back when people tell me they are going to... Of course being invisible can have it's benefits.  Maybe I need to figure out what those are.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???