Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cooking Zines

I have a confession to make.  Ok, if you know me it's not really a confession rather a fact.  I'm a cookbook whore.  Always have been.  I come by it honestly, my mother is a cookbook whore as well.  What I am really addicted to are Vegan cooking zines.  I find them more user friendly than actually cookbooks and most of them are quirky and a lot of fun.

My currently favourite are the zines produced by Katie Hubbard.  She is the creator of the blog donteatoffthesidewalk.com.  The recipes are basic, ingredients are easy to find and instructions are simple.  Go check it out.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???