Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My brain may explode

Do you ever get so many idea's in your head that you can't keep up???  That is what is happening to me today.  It's crappy and snowing out.  A perfect stay in kinda day.  The kind where I take advantage and write.

My problem is I have one story to finish and I'm stalled on it and have 4 other stories in my head.  I can't write them down fast enough. I am also trying to research angels.  Um... except I need to know more about the not so nice ones... Michael, Gabriel and all the others.  If you have a good depth of knowledge on the archangles or books, reference, websites I could look at, please message me!

and just for shits and giggles... watch these...


No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???