Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I hate being left in the dark...

Currently they are doing repairs to our balconies, and for our privacy we were advised to keep all of our curtains closed. For those who have seen my apartment, I have these huge, lovely windows and each day tonnes of light comes in. I've only had the curtains closed for a few hours and am realizing how much I NEED the sunlight!!! I want to go and rip open my curtains, the only issue is the workers are right outside my balcony as I type this. My boy dog has suddenly become over protective of me and if he sees people out there he will likely go apeshit!

I will have to go out for a walk before I start writing or I will end up completely ansty! Not being able to let the light in has made me realize I need sunlight in every aspect of my life. When I do look into the future, which isn't very often, I can tell if something is going to happen or not, simply by the ability to see bright lights. It's something I've done all my life and will continue to do so. Recently I've had to do the same with people. Once I stepped back and I allowed them to come in the light, I haven't been liking what I'm seeing. As a matter of fact, I'm not seeing any light at all.

When I start thinking positive about stuff, good things happen. When I'm negative they don't. When I have positive people in my life positive things happen, when I have negative people, negative things happens. For some reason, I continually attract negative people, maybe they are drawn to my positive attitude, who knows. What I've realized in the last few days is the moment I see any negativity in people I need to cut them loose. It doesn't make me feel good to be around them. Since I've stepped away from negative aspects of my life, lots of good things are happening and I know as long as I keep the darkness out of my life, it will continue to do so.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???