Thursday, July 17, 2008

a wiarton here I come... a wiarton here I come.. hi ho.. the... may the gods help me!!!

Seriously... in a few days I will be on the road to Wiarton... to spend a few weeks with my parents.

Insert parent jokes here

all kidding aside, my parents are awesome.. will spoil me, feed me and embarrass me a few times.

I get to sit in a pool when I like, watch satellite TV... a million channels and nothing on... hang out with my nephews, go out on my Dad's boat... drink my face off and not worry about how I'm getting home... not like when I was 16 and would get grounded..

read, write, get caught up on reviews...

be dragged to the Legion

yes... I said Legion.... it is Wiarton after all..

I have given my friends an open invite to come stay there with me...

seriously you guys

beer, pool, BBQ, boat rides... Village Fair

Did I mention on the long weekend there is a Village Fair... and a ferris wheel...

Ok.. it's not quite the Behemoth, but...

Don't you miss me yet :)

Did I mention my parents have a pool....

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???