Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good bye Soy Ice cream... oh how I loved thee...

So here it is... I need to lose 20 lbs....

Twenty.. two zero... the big 20. I want to lose them by August 31st. Sounds unreasonable to most but it's not. You see. I can lose it very quickly if I stick to something. Something called Raw food. Today I have eaten the last of my cooked food... including my way too over indulgent soy icecream.. tomorrow... 100 % raw. Oh that and exercising every day...

The exercising will be easy... I am at my parents for two weeks and my nephews... who are both bundles of energy will keep me going... on the run so to speak...

Once I reach my goal in a month in a half, I need to be disciplined enough to say at 90% raw. I've done it before. I LOVED it! I need to be more focused. This is for my own good and my health. And I feel better all around... so...

RAW! RAW! RAW!

For reals this time!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???