Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Fog...

This morning my Mom had to drop her van off at the mechanics as it needed have a few things repaired. The garage was out in Red Bay (approx. 15 minutes north of Wiarton). I had to follow her, to the garage, in their truck. (I figured being the kind daughter, I would make her walk all the way back to town.) It was lovely and sunny on the crazy curving road. We had cottages on one side and Lake Huron on the other. As we turned a very sharp corner, we entered a very thick patch of fog. I wondered to myself, what will lay on the other side of that fog... more cottages or have I now entered my own twilight zone.

I imagined ending up in another dimension or a Rob Zombie movie. The excitement of the stories I could tell. My terrifying ordeal, my heroic escape. A lifetime filled with nightmares. Then... the fog ended...

No other dimension... no Rob Zombie... no Rod Serling... just more badly paved road... The most terrifying thing on the other side of the fog, was the mechanics Jack Russell terriers. I am still truly convinced that they are hell hounds... just you wait.

Just... you... wait...

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???