Friday, May 2, 2008

If we buy some of this stuff do you think they will finally stop showing the commercials!!

Ok, I need to rant, vent, bytch a little... There are several commercials that are REALLY starting to wear thin on my nerves.... so, here I go.

Debbie Myers Green Bags... um... who leaves veggies in their fridge for that long to need a bag to let them keep the veggies in the fridge 10 times longer. The whole point of fresh fruits and veggies is to eat them when they are um... fresh...... My suggestion, either only buy what you need and are going to actually eat.. OR.. OR.. buy frozen stuff.... geesh... carrots in the fridge for 26 days... who does that.

You know how Mary Hart's voice was giving people Epileptic Seizures.... Billy Mays does that for me!!! Every time I hear his nasally voice I cringe.. I honestly can't change the channel fast enough. My fav is the Hercules hooks, the families that are using it look sooooo happy. It holds 150lbs apparently. I am so tempted to buy it put in the wall and see how many of my friends it will hold up... You feel like you need to torture me. Strap me to a chair, and make me watch all of his commercials for hours on end... ya... Compared to him, Richard Simmons is a delight.

There is so much more crap I can talk about, it is all on this website http://www.asseenontv.com/. And I am so delighted, they still have the Bedazzler. Sarrah... SARRAH, you are so getting that for me, for my birthday... we could have HOURs of fun bedazzling everything :)

I wonder if they have that vacuum gadget you use to cut hair... remember that from the 80's... was it called to the Flobo or something like that... off to look for it! Oh god... I was actually kidding... But... they still make it... http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/Flowbee.html.

Look away Carolina... look ... a... way....

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???