Friday, May 16, 2008

I done in so many ways....

I'm done fasting... now on to mostly raw vegan diet. I'm sorry raw food I can't give up my coffee... I just can't...
I'm done pining and whining... I did nothing wrong, his loss
I'm almost done working on my apartment... ok that's bit of a lie, I still have some painting to do, minimal, touch up and baseboards, doors, then I'm done with that. Balcony needs a few more things, but other than art, this place is rock and or rolling. It's only taken since September to finish it all, funny what happens when your time is pre-occupied. Going into hiding has it's advantages, that and my OCD ;)
I'm done hiding... look out, outside world...
I'm almost done killing some zombies, who killed some ex's... for this time around anyway
Now that I am done.. I am re-starting my engines... again... look out world!!!

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???