Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day one of the purge

Today is day one of my fast and purge. I have come to terms with the fact that I need to remove all negative aspects of my life. That includes people.

~I have realized you can't force someone to love you. So I won't.
~People are going to disappoint you. No matter what expectations you put on them.
~I already removed one particular negative person from my life today. I have a few more to go. All these people do is suck the life out of me.
~Something must be really wrong with a person who can walk away from a Goddess. That person needs to fix their wiring. I deserve the world and if you can't give it to me. I don't want you.

No comments:

Zombie Dating

I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)

Are you compatible with me???